To Sell Or Not To Sell (Water Wisteria)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GIZMOSPAZZ

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey Everyone,

I literally just got done rescaping our tank. In the process, I realized that we have way too much Water Wisteria for our 55g...
1390830203305.jpg

Believe it or not, we started out with just two stems. The two giant ones in the right side of the picture to be exact.

Anyway, I would really hate to just throw these away and thought maybe they would be worth something. So I pruned them, arranged according to size, took a picture, and am now posting for advice.

I only know one person who has a fish tank with real plants, and I've already given them many of our plants. That 55g tank also has too many plants now.

So my questions are these...
1.) Can we sell our extra plants?
2.) Where do we sell them?
3.) How much are they worth?
4.) How do you ship plants without them dying?
5.) How much would it be to ship them?
6.) Is selling them worth it?

We also have Amazon Sword plantlets that we will need to rehome at some point too. So advice on those is also welcome.

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You can post them on the classified section on this site. They wont bring much money because they are so common and easy to grow, but someone might want them. I see you live in the north east, so shipping would be risky because of the cold. But you can do the flate rate shipping boxes. It is always worth a shot. Or bring them to your LFS and see if you can get a few bucks store credit.

It was sold as Water Wisteria at my lfs. They both look very similar to me, so I just went with what it was sold as.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom