To worry or not to worry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rdnelson99

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am setting up my first SW tank. 24 hours after installing the live rock these two little critters appear. I suspect they are nothing to worry about but want to be sure. I am also curious if they will survive through the cycling process.

not to worry. an algae eating stomatella snail. he may survive, depending on how high the ammonia level gets.

not to worry. an algae eating stomatella snail. he may survive, depending on how high the ammonia level gets.

Thanks Doug. I appreciate it. Since I posted that, my wife has spotted several new critters. Amazing how many came in with the live rock. Guess that is one more reason it is called live rock huh? :)

rdnelson99 said:
Thanks Doug. I appreciate it. Since I posted that, my wife has spotted several new critters. Amazing how many came in with the live rock. Guess that is one more reason it is called live rock huh? :)

Yep having the same experience, git brittle stars, small starfish, bristle worm, a rogu

rdnelson99 said:

Yep having the same experience, git brittle stars, small starfish, bristle worm, a rogue crab all has hitchhikers

Back
Top Bottom