Tons of convict fry!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My baby jewels were too small to eat crushed flake too. I went to kens fish online and ordered a food do small that it's almost a powder! Maybe you can look into it. You can also call them, I did!

Lady_Alia said:
My baby jewels were too small to eat crushed flake too. I went to kens fish online and ordered a food do small that it's almost a powder! Maybe you can look into it. You can also call them, I did!

I'll look into that! And does anyone kno if Petco or petsmart will buy from me? Petland?

Food wise hikari first bites is the best IMO. If you wish to breed these again buy some liqui fry a small bottle that you put drops in your tank as soon as the eggs are laid, then feed with first bites after a couple of weeks.

In a couple of weeks you convicts might choose to breed again in which case they will lay eggs and ear any of there first fry that comes to close!!!! So if you want to keep them my suggestion would be to separate the fry

Ill b getting a few fry/qt/disease tanks soon(4 total)
1- about 13 gallons
2- about 6 gal
1- about 2-3 gal
My Q is which tank for the con fry?(I also would like to"reserve" the big 1 for my upcoming angelfish fry!)

con fry

you could get the repashy gel food it would be able to let them eat anytime they waanted alot of breeders are feeding this for fry allowing more growth and avoiding jumps in ammonia it dosent melt as fast as flake food

rapashy food gel

kens fish room i think they have different varities to meet all requirements

Back
Top Bottom