Trafalger is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

megladonsharky

Aquarium Advice Freak
Trafalger the betta that go me into fish died tonight... i knew something was wrong but no diesease was present he ate till the end and just slowed down the last few days... This is the first death of a fish that I have had for a while.. I had him 16 months ...

Rip Trafalger apr 2004 - july30 2005

:cry: sorry to hear about your loss, but just think, he is in fishy heaven now... :angel:

Always tough to lose a fish....especially one you've had for a while. It sounds like he lived to a ripe old age for a Betta splendens. In my experience these fish live to be about 2 - 2 1/2 years old.

My condolensces.

-Joe

actually, they can live much longer than that...I had mine over 4 years and it was in adult finnage when I got him..we just really do not have any idea on how old they are when we get them either.

sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss :(

I hate when pets die. The only thing that cheers me up is having space now for a new pet.

Sorry for your loss. My first betta got me into fishkeeping as well, and I wonder how much longer he would have lived if I had known what I was doing. I had him for about a year and a half so I bet he was about the same age as yours when he died. :(

Back
Top Bottom