Training Red belly Piranha with other fishes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This was an interesting read, and I learned something here!!!
Lets not take it so personal, I accept the criticisms because of the experience of learning and doing it right![emoji225] these guys know there stuff.

Good luck.

Same but i hate to tell the same thing over and over again, i actaully take the critics, ok... but then another ppl say it again.. god

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok ok :) i take your critics guys, its just my Pacus 8cm and piranhas 4 cm, and my SD still 6 cm, pls dont force my father's friend to gimme the tank fast as he can, i must wait, dont force him to fast forward, even moving the aquarium cost expensive, i understand why people call my tank "worst stock ever" because of my Pacu and Piranhas (mine alligator gar deceased). But pls understand ok :) dont take me seriously and no offence, i dont wanna cause a fight

Its all good fishesintank, just do what you can when you can, I was only making sure you knew the scope of what you were working with. Best of luck!

+1

Thx for understanding

Attachments

• 1441715198129.jpg
    1441715198129.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 80
Where's all the water:confused:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm probably a hypocrite with my tank lol

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol this thread is funny. I wont repeat about your stock as i think your tired hahaha

But i will put a question out there...

Is a 50gallon tank still considered a 50gallon tank if its only half full???

Sorry couldnt resist!!! Lol

Hope it all works out OP ??

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

All jokes aside. That tank would be better with alot more water in it. Fish can grow fast and fowl water even faster.

Idk but my filter looks giant and tank looks clean O_O

My filter is the size of Koi Pellets

Attachments

• 1441753214275.jpg
    1441753214275.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 72
Having a big filter or numerous filters is irrelevant. You could put 10 filters on that tank and your fish will still become stunted and unhealthy. Super clear water though undoubtedly

Where's all the water:confused:

In the middle :/

Lol this thread is funny. I wont repeat about your stock as i think your tired hahaha

But i will put a question out there...

Is a 50gallon tank still considered a 50gallon tank if its only half full???

Sorry couldnt resist!!! Lol

Hope it all works out OP ����

All jokes aside. That tank would be better with alot more water in it. Fish can grow fast and fowl water even faster.

Idk but my filter looks giant and tank looks clean O_O

WHY isn't the tank full?

Do you own a test kit to check water parameters?

You don't need a bigger tank right now IMO,but filling the one you have up all the way won't hurt IMO????

I had pacus,arrowana,clown knife and snake head in my second 6' long tank.
We all learn some how??

That does look clear water. Also congrats to the OP for having a fish management plan. Plus one on more water for fish tank if possible as you should get better fish grow rates ime. Guessing evaporation would be a constant issue?

I confess I was curious what sort of filter that was if internal or external? Hadn't seen it before.

That does look clear water. Also congrats to the OP for having a fish management plan. Plus one on more water for fish tank if possible as you should get better fish grow rates ime. Guessing evaporation would be a constant issue?

I confess I was curious what sort of filter that was if internal or external? Hadn't seen it before.

Use a giant Koi Pellet Container, make a hole for pouring back the water, fill with LOTS of filter inside.

WHY isn't the tank full?

Do you own a test kit to check water parameters?

You don't need a bigger tank right now IMO,but filling the one you have up all the way won't hurt IMO????

I had pacus,arrowana,clown knife and snake head in my second 6' long tank.
We all learn some how??

My parents shock me when they say my piranhas, pacus and others are in my pond! They are countless in my pond!

No more swimming in the pond:p

Back
Top Bottom