trimming plants... LOTS of JAVA MOSS for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jchristian_14

Aquarium Advice Newbie
First off, hello everyone since this is my first post. This seems like a really cool forum.
I'm just posting this to tell you guys that I have a TON of java moss that i'll sell. I've got soo much of this stuff. It's actually in a thirty gallon, and when it is naturally spread out by the water, it takes up pretty much the whole tank. So yea, ive got a pretty good soccer ball sized portion when packed as tightly as i can get it.
I had heard that a lot of ppl were having trouble finding some so i thought i might be able to help someone out.
As for the price... ill just give you the luxury of telling me how much moss you want and ill let you pretty much set your own price. You'd also have to pay shipping.. what is that, like 4 dollars? I should check on that again. But if anyone is interested then I'd really perfer that you e-mail me at jchristian_14@yahoo.com and let me know the terms you'd like to have. Also, I really only plan on shipping within the US... hope that's a not a problem.
ok, thanks and i hope u guys need some cuz my fish need more room to swim, lol
Oh, and if anyone just has to have pictures i can definately get some; just let me know.
Thanks,
Josh C.

Edit: In case anyone is interested, I also have a slew of windelov(laced) java fern and too many malaysian trumpet snails to count.
I might even be open for a trade? lol...

SOCCER BALL SIZE??? Are you kidding me? :lol: That is a lot...I'll contact you when I get my canopy finished.

lol... I kid you not. Of course I have made a few sales so the amount has been dented now, but there's still plenty to go around. Sounds good though, just e-mail me whenever you get around to it.
Thanks,
Josh

Back
Top Bottom