Trip for April...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a heads up. I will be going to see my doctor and I might be having this surgery on my achilles tendon again. It might put a crimp on me being able to do the 28th. I will know more after Mon. the 9th. If I have it before the 28th I will be in a cast for 3 months so it could be awhile. I`ll let ya`ll know Monday.

Ok, I hope everything works out for the best (that being you don't have surgery and we get free dinner...LOL)!!!

We will have to cancel for maybe next month. That is the last weekend before I have my gastric bypass and my wife wanted to go somewhere that weekend. We can for sure do it later. Sorry but I know you`ll understand.

No problem Mike, just get better!
Ok, suggestions for this month? I know Ray is going to one place this weekend, but that is a little short notice for me (for an all-day trip).

If I weren't going to pick up my new 75g tank (got on craigs list SCORE) I would be going somewhere this weekend too....I'm open for suggestions....I will still gladly go to Richmond on the 28th if you guys want to...We can always get together with Mike on the next trip down....

Hmmm, not too sure I would want to drive down to Richmond, I will be comming back from Philly on Friday the 27th. I may hit thatpetplace (lancaster, PA)on my way back.

No problem Mike, get better!! We can plan the BBQ when it gets warmer anyways, since we got this weird cold April.

What do you guys think about hitting the Baltimore area stores? Or if there are some more in VA/WV that's cool too. Richmond is a bit far for me too, I'd rather wait till we can do the BBQ and everything like that. :)

Wow, I couldn't find a fish store in DC. How about seasaves? I'd be interested in visiting there. Anyone have a URL for them?

Hey guys..I'm planning on going to Richmond on the 28th regardless....If anyone wants to come along you are more then welcome....Linds...Scott...we can ride together ifyou want to meet me here at the house.....

OMG that store looks so cool i was just in glen burnie monday . i guess it would not of mattered tey werent open yet. i wil be goingthere in a few week thats for shure.

where in richmond u going ziggy? i have family there i might make a trip out of it too.
u got a URL for the place u going?
your talkin about a fish store right?

You know I don't think they have a website......its called Fishworld...that and where it is are all I know about it...

well let me know a date we go. fri or sat is cool with me. mon-thurs i have school. mabe we go to richmond in the morning and come back 95 and hit the one in glen burine. little de-tour bu its all for fish lol

Haha. I'm still cool for the 28th so far. Still 2 weeks from now so I can't say for sure 100% but more like 95%. :)

If we come back up 95 we can hit Scales, which is just on the other side of DC off of 495. That's about an hour or two closer than Glen Burnie, lol.

Back
Top Bottom