Trouble with private messaging.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emilygupps

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It says I've reach my quota of messages until space is created. I have NO private messages in my inbox. What gives?

Sent from my iPhone

I just sent one, you get it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah and I tried to respond but it says my inbox is full. So I deleted it and tried to send you a new one but it won't let me.

Sent from my iPhone

Try clearing sent messages to

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Is that something you have to do on the lap top? I don't have that option on the iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Is that something you have to do on the lap top? I don't have that option on the iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

I'm able to delete sent messages via IPhone 5s AA app. What you do is go to your private messages, open the inbox folder and at the very top in the center of the screen should be the words INBOX, with an arrow or pointer bellow it, tap it and a window should scroll down and say, inbox or sent items. Tap sent messages and it takes you to all the ones you've sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm able to delete sent messages via IPhone 5s AA app. What you do is go to your private messages, open the inbox folder and at the very top in the center of the screen should be the words INBOX, with an arrow or pointer bellow it, tap it and a window should scroll down and say, inbox or sent items. Tap sent messages and it takes you to all the ones you've sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thank you!! You solved the mystery!

Sent from my iPhone

Back
Top Bottom