Troubles with feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cheesy318

Aquarium Advice Activist
We just decided to start our fish on bloodworms. Today was our first nigh. The fish did not seem to interested in them until I hand fed them the worms. They didn't really know what to do with the feeder cone.
Could this take a few days?

Also will bloodworms help with growth and colors?

Can we alnernate days bloodworms. Flakes, bloodworms, flakes? The blood worms Aren't all that epensive but I'm worried about the fish not being interested in the feeder cone

Input would be much appreciated

We just decided to start our fish on bloodworms. Today was our first nigh. The fish did not seem to interested in them until I hand fed them the worms. They didn't really know what to do with the feeder cone.
Could this take a few days?

Also will bloodworms help with growth and colors?

Can we alnernate days bloodworms. Flakes, bloodworms, flakes? The blood worms Aren't all that epensive but I'm worried about the fish not being interested in the feeder cone

Input would be much appreciated

I haven't personally used a feeder cone (intact I had to google what one was) I assume it would be like all new things, fish would need to get used to it. How often do you feed your fish? A varied diet is better IMO. I use flakes and two to three times a week I feed bloodworm, I take a small amount of water from the tank and defrost a cube in a small shot glass which I keep just for the bloodworm and feed using a small pipette (easier to judge how much I'm giving them)

Back
Top Bottom