Wanted: True Weeping Moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am looking for some weeping moss, any leads would be great!
Thanks!

Good luck. I've personally never seen anyone with real weeping moss. It's also rarely for sale. Lol. I'll tell you if I find a local supplier...

I just went to fishfanatics moss site. I added one plant plus shipping and it came to 12.75 english pounds. I thought cool, not bad. Then I did a conversion...$20 US. HOLY COW!!
Fishfanatic-let me know when it grows out and you have some to spare. i'll help you recoup some of that $$

tulip55555 said:
I just went to fishfanatics moss site. I added one plant plus shipping and it came to 12.75 english pounds. I thought cool, not bad. Then I did a conversion...$20 US. HOLY COW!!
Fishfanatic-let me know when it grows out and you have some to spare. i'll help you recoup some of that $$

If I ever have extra I would be more than happy to share. From what I have read it is very slow growing (maybe that explains tshe price?). I found another really good moss website but they only ship to the UK :( I can link it if you want...

I'm in the US. Thanks though. If you got the weeping moss I saw it's gorgeous!! I'm jealous!!!

tulip55555 said:
I'm in the US. Thanks though. If you got the weeping moss I saw it's gorgeous!! I'm jealous!!!

If you go to my '75 gallon planted build thread' then you can see what I am going to do other the moss (I am going to build a 'tree' out of it). For more details about it anda some other ideas you can go to my thread called 'is this a practical idea'

Back
Top Bottom