Wanted: Trumpet Sails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd recommend asking a LFS that has live plants, they might have some "pesky" snails, and are willing to give them to you for no charge, unfortunately my snail population was destroyed by my clowns, or I would've given you a bunch. Sorry

Are you trying to find someone local or do you want to pay to have some shipped?

I would also be interested in some trumpet snails. I will pay shipping or pick up if around the Baltimore, MD area.

Lilly Mae, where are you located, i just went to my LFS and they have a 125 gal crawling with them, He just gave me 20 for free. I have to go back there soon. If i can get some more i will ship them for you if you want.

Lilly Mae, where are you located, i just went to my LFS and they have a 125 gal crawling with them, He just gave me 20 for free. I have to go back there soon. If i can get some more i will ship them for you if you want.

Please that would be awesome!!!!
I am located in Wisconsin Zip 54724

Your local PetSmart or PetCo will give them to you for free! I got a few the other day! Jus' be careful they multiply like crazy!

Sadly, there aren't any LFS within a decent drive (within about 2 1/2 hours). It's cheaper to pay for shipping than it is to pay for gas/time to drive to an LFS.

If anyone has any extra MTS, I'd be more than happy to pay for shipping to take them off their hands!

Back
Top Bottom