TT's 40b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I log onto the app and see "43 new posts". I rub my eyes, thinking I really need to catch up on sleep, then realize that in the few hours since I've gone you all have really posted 43 posts!

Gosh, now I feel like giving something away....

How can you ship plants/fish in the cold? Will a heat pack suffice? I may have some Multie fry to give away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I log onto the app and see "43 new posts". I rub my eyes, thinking I really need to catch up on sleep, then realize that in the few hours since I've gone you all have really posted 43 posts!

Gosh, now I feel like giving something away....

How can you ship plants/fish in the cold? Will a heat pack suffice? I may have some Multie fry to give away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And TT said the threads where dead tonight...

For fish I wouldn't ship until April or May depending on location. Plants I will ship 48 weeks out of the year, last 2 weeks in December and first 2 weeks in January I won't ship plants. For cold weather plant shipping I offer heat pack(s) and insulation for an additional fee.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm a lil late to the party....happy bday Tiger...did I make 1000 jk. Tank is looking stellar and Ryno's apistos are looking dope.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm a lil late to the party....happy bday Tiger...did I make 1000 jk. Tank is looking stellar and Ryno's apistos are looking dope.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Many thanks to ma boi Pittbull!

sit in silence...

Ripped out all of the background stems replanting only the finest tops with a slight rearranging...plant bottoms off to the lfs fo some store cred.
Big clean up on the holding/degas/ pre-filter barrel...changed out the micron pre-filter,dang thing weighed almost 5lbs..

sit in silence...

Hey... Did you ever find someone to buy blyxa aubertii from?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Thx people!
Will be mixing up some ferts later & will be increasing the phosphates a touch..

sit in silence...

Gave er the ol crew cut..... Gonna be nice to watch fill in again.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom