TT's 40b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord TT. I might as well strip my tank down and do bare bottom, no decor.

Also, you aren't helping with my ram problem.

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.

What I like about this tank is the amount of plants. No disrespect to the jungle in your 20L (I have one as well), but careful choice in plant specimens and hardscape placement make this a gorgeous tank. Oh, and the fish don't hurt either.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What I like about this tank is the amount of plants. No disrespect to the jungle in your 20L (I have one as well), but careful choice in plant specimens and hardscape placement make this a gorgeous tank. Oh, and the fish don't hurt either.

Stunning I agree!

Them Rams in your tanks, couldn't agree more...great pic shot!!![emoji39]

Clem

Dang,thx for all the kind words peoples!
Dem rams are sweet!
Just finally warmed up after spending the most of the day replacing faulty valves in a commercial water meter pit..
Managed to stay dry but not warm,like working in a freezer for 6hrs straight...enough if my wining...hahaha
Looking forward to the glosso growing in & actually I'm enjoying this layout more than the previous one...
Can anyone offer up some tips on the glosso outside of the basics?

sit in silence...

Can't say anything but if you limit your trates then it gets some red I've heard.

My old ram ate all the glosso in 2 days, took big green dumps.. it was the most expensive salad bar ever..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My old ram ate all the glosso in 2 days, took big green dumps.. it was the most expensive salad bar ever..

What no dressing?!?!
My rams dunna want eat no glosso...nono:p
sit in silence...

I'm not even joking, he ate all of it.. uprooted and consumed..

He'd just sit there and head shake until it came loose. Than chew it up and swallow..for like days until it was all gone. I spent $30 on that freakin glosso...

He'd just sit there and head shake until it came loose. Than chew it up and swallow..for like days until it was all gone. I spent $30 on that freakin glosso...

Bummer yo...bad ram..

sit in silence...

Hey TT! Not sure you saw my comment over in our thread but i just wanted to say how much I admire your tanks! Send me some of that scaping talent! :)

Sini's my personal bucket lugger..er, I mean husband

Hey TT! Not sure you saw my comment over in our thread but i just wanted to say how much I admire your tanks! Send me some of that scaping talent! :)

It's not all that hard to put plants here & there in a tank but to take an idea to paper instantly impressing is talent...
I do appreciate the props!

sit in silence...

I'm WAAAAAAY new to live plants... Putting them places is easy xD keeping them happy and healthy isn't always so much from what i know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom