TT's Beginner Level FishRoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More like a fish cave;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Nothing too exciting,with the exception of the 40b,6g & 20L the remaining three are low tech setups..the 6g & one of the 10g's have shrimp actively breeding(tangerines)..

sit in silence...

tiger barbs

Hi,I am new at this hobby and need some help plz..I just stated a tropical tank about a week ago and added six tiger barbs and two tangerin Molly's. I noticed this morning that all but one of my tiger barbs have most of their fins missing,it seems that the one barb is nipping at all the other tiger barbs,what can I do to help the others and why is it attacking the other barbs.thanks for any help

Hi,I am new at this hobby and need some help plz..I just stated a tropical tank about a week ago and added six tiger barbs and two tangerin Molly's. I noticed this morning that all but one of my tiger barbs have most of their fins missing,it seems that the one barb is nipping at all the other tiger barbs,what can I do to help the others and why is it attacking the other barbs.thanks for any help

I'll do what I can..
What size tank are you currently keeping?
And if you just popped them in without first properly cycling your tank you face a long road ahead of you doing a fish-in cycle..here's some valuable info provided by jetajockey to help you along..
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1619382

sit in silence...

What if I said I'm going to dip into the salty side after my move? Keyword being "IF"...how can one have a fishroom without some saltwater?!?!

sit in silence...

Ive been contemplating the salty plunge myself.... I say if you do it, ill do it with you.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ive been contemplating the salty plunge myself.... I say if you do it, ill do it with you.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm still a ways off but was thinking a 40b w/a custom stand would be the shizz...

sit in silence...

Poppa's Blue Pinot Angels in their temp home until the rams ease up in the 40b..
http://i.imgur.com/Jm4Javl.jpg

sit in silence...

Those are some BLUE FEESH!!
I know Poppa so I know , BUT this is when people say they had hormone injections and all that , AND I laugh!

No angel fan my self(my albino blues were my favs though) but those are some good looking angels you do there Poppa!(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Topic is beginner level fish room....
95% freshwater (like I try to stay on this forum) and this is off topic?
:nono:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom