Two parrots always fighting !!'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have two parrots (not as big as yours) and they square off a bit but love each other! You never see one without the other. They are in a tank with other fish tho and they all stick with their species. I didn't know these were so territorial I hope they continue to get along with the other fish. I have several places they can ALL. go to to be alone so hopefully we won't have any problems.

I love your new tank set up! It's not overdone at all looks perfect for the two you have. I got ceramic pots from like hobby lobby or micheals and broke them in half. My fish love them too!

Well what size tank do you have at one point I had about 7 fish in this tank had to return the 4 that wasn't parrots... And my third parrot died bc of bullying ... So now I've decide that I'm just keeping these two.....they still fight...lol.. But they do love each other...

Well what size tank do you have at one point I had about 7 fish in this tank had to return the 4 that wasn't parrots... And my third parrot died bc of bullying ... So now I've decide that I'm just keeping these two.....they still fight...lol.. But they do love each other...

55 gal. They have been great hope it stays that way.

Yes I will probably end up moving some out.... We will see how it goes. They are all happy right now but it's only been a few days.

I have never kept silver dollars alive to see them reach the 6" they say they become.... But if they do something may have to give.

Back
Top Bottom