Two tanks are better than one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I found a way to get my wife to agree to the big tank, I said that I would just pend the money on more guns, lol. Now she is looking at salt fish.

Well, I found a way to get my wife to agree to the big tank, I said that I would just pend the money on more guns, lol. Now she is looking at salt fish.

Thats too funny. I'll keep that in the memory bank for future purchases.

Just go and buy the tank, gift wrap it, and put it in her side of the closet, lol. Like they say, it's the thought that counts, right?

My wife was not keen to me getting more tanks at first but she came around. My wife had an issue with the fish tanks being unclean but after she saw that I take really good care of them and that they barely smell “I can’t smell anything”. I now have two 20gals 1 55gal, 1 40gal and a 125gal plus my full time job is doing Aquarium maintenance. My wife is now happy “even though she still doesn’t understand my obsession” that this is my hobby she always knows what I am doing checking out pet stores for one more fish or at an aquarium society meeting.

I only have one. why?

because
-im new to this hobby
-im just a teenager
-unemployed
-no money
-i have the barrier of getting my parents to let me get another one

but i plant too get more! i plan too get moore! atleast one more... I have to
spend on my guitar gear as well.. music is also a pricey hobby, but then again what hobby isnt?

I married a hobbyist (HN1). It works out great being each other's biggest enabler! :ROFLMAO:

So far we have the 8, 20, 75, and 120 FW, and a 20 SW; but we'll be upgrading the 20 SW to a 50, then setting up a 125 SW sometime down the road. :)

So how big is your house? You don't want it crowded with fish tanks. Does she have to tell you to clean up after your fish? ;) If you have enough room and are willing to put the work in get one. Also take her to the pet store with you to pick out fish. I think she'd like to have a say in it. Maybe she thinks you spend to much time with fish and not enough with her. Good Luck! :D

There's nothing wrong with people with less then ten tanks. Some of us have other hobbies and our lives don't revolve around fish keeping.
lol have to learn the beauty of auto wc system.... you can have your cake and eat it too....

I took down and sold a few myself MG!
poor hn..... always having to control things....

Back
Top Bottom