Uk members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Big John

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi I'm just wondering how many of you are from the U.K that come on here and where you buy your cichlids from. I'm in Yorkshire and there's not a great deal of choice round me for african cichlids, most lfs only keep a few in stock so it have been putting the miles in recently trying to find what I'm looking for.

hi john im based in west london . i get mine local but i gety tropheus and i breed them myself i get the breeding pairs or colonies directly from africa . so all my fry have wild caught parents . i can ship to you if your intrested in buying what i have for sale . get in contact if you would like to know what i got

Im based near Hull. My lfss dont have much either. Online is the best place if your after specific cichlids. Ive havent really looked out of town but would want to travel any distance from the lfs to get them home.

Thanks to both of you for your replies. I have bought a few on line myself but I think part of the fun is going to a shop and actually seeing the fish for your self.

Hiya. I'm in Suffolk. I have a local lfs that tends to keep in different cichlids from all over. Their Africans aren't as wide ranging species wise as online but they still keep more of a selection than most, and a new lfs has opened up within about 45 mins which say they can order in for you.

Back
Top Bottom