ULTIMATE Fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scarfish

Aquarium Advice Regular
What is YOUR ultimate fish??? What fish would YOU go ultimate lengths to obtain?

it's a toss up for me.
i sure do love the undulate trigger. amazing
images

i also love the wartskin angler-
2Q==

2Q==
2Q==

and finally the rhinopias-
purplerhino.jpg

yes i do. a big tank and very few tank mates. they undulate trigger is the most aggressive of the triggers. i've seen them do some gruesome things to much larger fish.

actually, there are only 2 different looks. the one you posted is a juvenile. and the adult looks like this
angelfish_emperor.jpg

pic 2 is right in the middle of the change(allegedly, i have not seen one change), and pic 3 i have no idea about. doesn't even look like a real fish to me..see here from your link...juvi and adult-
p-67142-imperator-juven.jpg

green mandarin, achilles tang. and some anglers are pretty awesome.

oh yeah and.. OCTOPUS, i know its not a fish but i'd love to keep one despite they're escaping abilities and short lifespan

id also like to keep some cuttlefish too

iDreamInSaltwater said:

oh yeah and.. OCTOPUS, i know its not a fish but i'd love to keep one despite they're escaping abilities and short lifespan

You have awesome taste in fish!

I have mine vie always loved red tail catfish but for how big they get there hard to own and know with my 750 gallon he's happy

Well I would have to say that as much as I do love Queen angelfish (Holacanthus ciliaris) and Golden angelfish (Centropyge arauntias), I always come back to Giant Pacific octopus (enterocotpus dofleini).

iDreamInSaltwater said:
why thank you! the mandarin is what got me into SW in the first place lol

Your welcome. Same here mandarins are about the coolest fish, seconded to cuddle fish.

I know these are very common(any Walmart will usually carry them) but I am partial to Betta splendens(sp?). They are the friendliest little guys!!

iDream said:

How many tanks do you have?

Back
Top Bottom