Unanswered Threads - Let's Get Them Some Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fort384

Dividing by 0
Site Team
It has been brought up before, but we always have so many new folks joining who are willing to help out, so here ya go:

If you click on "Quick Links" in the blue bar at the top of each page, there is an option for "Unanswered Threads". This will show you all new threads where folks are looking for help and have not yet received replies.

I have noticed lately that there are a lot of posts under that link. We get roughly 2000 unique posts per day here at AA, and usually 150-200 new threads. These new threads can quickly become buried with all the traffic, so if you are looking for ways to help, start with unanswered threads.

Thanks to everyone, and thanks for making this such a great community!

Justin, I'm assuming this isn't applicable to the app? I'd love to be more help, guess I'll have to get on that iPad mini :)

There unfortunately is no direct "unanswered thread" link on the app. However, you can always open the full site within the app and navigate to it... not very convenient though.

There unfortunately is no direct "unanswered thread" link on the app. However, you can always open the full site within the app and navigate to it... not very convenient though.

That's a bummer cuz I'm on AA 99.9% of the time on my phone lol. Why my eyes are always blurry.

Looks like there has been some good cleanout of the unanswered threads, but still 100 or so to go if anyone has some time :)

Looks like there has been some good cleanout of the unanswered threads, but still 100 or so to go if anyone has some time :)

Working on it lol :)

Picked up a few good ones seems like the members chimed in and we were able to help out a few. Now that I know I'll be checking that often when on the iPad.

Did a ton more I could use a little help on the lighting questions, salt water, corals and fish. Also there are some on plant ID and lights for that. I'm not the best at those things. But I know someone who is cough cough FORT lol :)

I have noticed a lot of these threads are new members with there first post so check and give them a welcome when answering their questions.

Back
Top Bottom