Under desk storage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cherokeeluvr

Aquarium Advice Addict
My drawer and cabinet storage were full and I couldn't find stuff!! Made a small shelf thing and it was really unsteady so my dad helped me fix it :) I made it just small enough to fit under my desk and so I desk chair would be able to slide in and not hit anything! Here it is ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415072154.815575.jpg I have a small top shelf that I can put flat things into if I needed too! Now it's much easier to get to my stuff and I can see it and it's well organized! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415072207.392384.jpg I had all of this stuff crammed in here where I couldn't see anything! Now I have old boxes, some rocks, crushed coral, and a few extras that I don't often use! Now I can put stuff for myself in there instead of for my aquariums! Haha! And my last storage area is a laptop drawer. It's fits most bottles perfectly and keeps things straight! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415072305.246516.jpg I keep all of my water chemicals in here except my excel because I don't use it often.. And I use my net and tweezers a ton so those stay up here! Also keep receipts and coupons in a bag(so they stay dry just in case) since they are flat and don't take up much space! And keep a few glass cleaning things. Another great storage thing is old mento or gum boxes ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415072417.513468.jpg I use these everywhere! They are all over my room. It's a nice size box to just through small stuff into. You can keep the small box messy or neat, and either way the rest of drawer is clean because there isn't stuff everywhere! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415072483.801770.jpg like here. It's not fish stuff but it keeps my "junk" drawer pretty clean! And q-tip boxes work well too for longer areas! Hope this helps on keeping some of your aquarium gear organized and easy to access!!

Sent from my iPhone

Back
Top Bottom