Unidentified objects in my tank...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcourts

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What are these little translucent balls on the side of my tank?!? I have apple snails and currently have three clutches of eggs but none look like they have hatched anything:/ any ideas??

Attachments

• image-498451089.jpg
    image-498451089.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 81
OMG!!!! I have six corys...two peppered,two albino,and two juliee...would they be hanging on the side of my tank wall like that?!?! And how long does it take them to hatch ?!

Yes they hang on the side of the wall. Usually it takes about 2 days for them to hatch. What kind of pleco is it? I don't think it will eat them.

It's a common. I was new and didn't buy the bn;) the owner of my lfs is going to swap mine for the albino bn when he gits bigger:) so my betta has picked off a few of the eggs but which ever Cory it is put the others under the flow of the filter so he won't go under there to get them. Do I need to move them to my smaller tank when they hatch? I have five or six ghost shrimp in the tank as well...

hcourts said:
It's a common. I was new and didn't buy the bn;) the owner of my lfs is going to swap mine for the albino bn when he gits bigger:) so my betta has picked off a few of the eggs but which ever Cory it is put the others under the flow of the filter so he won't go under there to get them. Do I need to move them to my smaller tank when they hatch? I have five or six ghost shrimp in the tank as well...

Ghost Shrimp will grab fry if they can. Bettas too.
Perhaps add a pile of moss or wood or hollow ceramic filter media near eggs to provide hiding spots.

You may be able to move the eggs. Google it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom