unique aquarium idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PA Pat

Aquarium Advice Regular
maybe some will think this as bizarre, but i saw an old commercial blender and want to make it into an aquarium. it would be ten quarts, and i thought i would wire the speed buttons for controls such as a hidden airstone where the blade was and maybe different color leds for some. any thoughts?

10 quarts is just 2.5 gallons, so there's almost nothing you could put in it. Especially with the footprint of a blender, which if it's what I'm imagining is fairly tall and slender. Not the best design for fish.

It's a really cool idea though!

Is have to agree with sin. At the most I could only see a couple plants if anything. Excellent idea, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice.

maybe some will think this as bizarre, but i saw an old commercial blender and want to make it into an aquarium. it would be ten quarts, and i thought i would wire the speed buttons for controls such as a hidden airstone where the blade was and maybe different color leds for some. any thoughts?

I love the idea and have a way to make it better! Take a glass piece and put it over the blades so that its not a part of the aquarium and that way no animals get accidentally cut on the edges. You could put plants and snails or you could use it as a salt water aquarium and make a tiny reef called a pico reef.

NatureFish
????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom