Unknown white hitchhiker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Needles15

Aquarium Advice Activist
Anyone have any idea what this is .. I have a few throughout my tank and a few in the filter sponge

image-1135762223.jpg

If I'm right there pod homes my pods constantly go in and out Of them and they randomly pop up but I could be wrong so maybe someone else could answer with better answer

i was literally just about to post a thread asking what this was too!! there is one right in the middle of about 25 feather dusters in my tank

A pineapple sponge like stated above. Pretty common to see them in a young tank. In the 2 I have run, they showed up in both but have vanished since. Quite possible for them to remain in the tank through its lifespan, but I have never had them remain for a year.

A pineapple sponge like stated above. Pretty common to see them in a young tank. In the 2 I have run, they showed up in both but have vanished since. Quite possible for them to remain in the tank through its lifespan, but I have never had them remain for a year.

Awesome! And yes my tank is fairly young, about 7-8 months so that makes sense! Thank you

Back
Top Bottom