Unwell Tiger Nerite Snail?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lofi

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My little tiger here seems to be in rough shape. Something is wrong but, I don't know what, nor do I know if it's reversible at this point. I've never seen any of my snails look like this.
Four days ago I planted my 20gl tank, I put all my inhabitants (two apple snails, five ghost shrimp, one tiger and zebra Nerite) in a good sized bucket with an airstone for about 2hrs while I rescaped. Some of the former substrate is still there and I left the filter running while I added new water.
Day one, alot of my snails remained closed and unmoving perhaps due to stress. I've been testing the water every day, while also making daily water changes to rid of the possible ammonia spikes due to stress. By day two they were all moving around as per norm and are back to their normal selves. Except the Tiger.. who I saw like this today.
I have no idea where the Zebra is to compare.
My last test read (which is always constant);
pH - 8.2
Ammonia - 0.25
Nitrite - 0
Nitrate - 0.20

Currently at work, I'll try to answer anything as quickly as possible. Thank you for any insight, I'm really worried about the guy- last I saw though, he was moving around which is a little hopeful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180304-140248~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20180304-140248~2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom