Update on my 100g FW tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

demajori

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just got my dry frets in the mail today...will use the micro and macro solutions starting tomorrow. Cant wait!!!

Attachments

• image-2242319555.jpg
    image-2242319555.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 124
  • image-1684114037.jpg
    image-1684114037.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 123
  • image-3102294158.jpg
    image-3102294158.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 122
  • image-798444811.jpg
    image-798444811.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 116
  • image-3400614920.jpg
    image-3400614920.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 106
  • image-217087039.jpg
    image-217087039.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 113
demajori said:

Seriously makes me want a planted for my next project! There's a member here that says if I go planted she'll go saltwater haha she maybe going saltwater!!

Again amazing tank! I could stare at that all day.

Is it hard to keep up?

your tank is awsome.

i always wanted to do a planted tank but i ended up making my own plants instead. all the plants in my tanks are diy, i tried to mimic a planted tank the best i could with the products i could come up with. it doesn't compare to the real thing like yours. i only have sand so i could not make a planted tank, my tanks were already established so i did not want to risk changing my substrate to support plants. now thanks to your tank, i know what a great planted tank look like.
again, great job!

here is my 90 gal, and my 40 gal
60421-albums9572-picture40236.jpg

60421-albums9572-picture40237.jpg

60421-albums9572-picture40235.jpg

billberet said:
your tank is awsome.

i always wanted to do a planted tank but i ended up making my own plants instead. all the plants in my tanks are diy, i tried to mimic a planted tank the best i could with the products i could come up with. it doesn't compare to the real thing like yours. i only have sand so i could not make a planted tank, my tanks were already established so i did not want to risk changing my substrate to support plants. now thanks to your tank, i know what a great planted tank look like.
again, great job!

That .. Is .... Amazing! I've probably posted this on one of your threads but this is just incredible. Maybe next to it you could add another one ;)

Convict2161 said:
Seriously makes me want a planted for my next project! There's a member here that says if I go planted she'll go saltwater haha she maybe going saltwater!!

Is it hard to keep up?

Not too bad. I do a 25% water change once a week. I have snails, shrimp, sae, and plecos for algae control. Feed my fish once a day and I recently started dosing with dry ferts. Well see how the plants like it. I'll keep everyone updated!
Thanks!

billberet said:
your tank is awsome.

again, great job!

Yea I've seen your tanks before and they are awesome. I've always wanted to do something like that where everything is hidden and you can only see the tank. One day :p
Thanks for the comments, I really enjoy caring for my tank.

That .. Is .... Amazing! I've probably posted this on one of your threads but this is just incredible. Maybe next to it you could add another one ;)

i wish i could but i ran out of wall, lol
just outside the picture is a door
:)

thanks for the comments!

Convict2161 said:

Is it hard to keep up?

That's right chief! Take the leap and I will! Hahaha

On a side note, I wish my tank looked like that! Great job!

Wow! What's the stock?

i have
90 gal
7 hi-fin tetra (yellow)
4 tiger barbs
4 albino tiger barbs
1 parrot
1 jewel
1 tri-color shark
2 iridescent sharks
2 kissing graumies

40gal
1 parrot (11 yrs old)
i can only do one because he is a killer! and eats anything that fits in his mouth, and kills anything that don't fit in his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom