Update on my 50 gallon.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey... plz mention list of equipments n stuff u put in ur tank...

HOBs Aquatop 40 UV filter, 2 Aqueon 50 and Bak Pac II Protein skimmer. About 50 lbs of live rock and some branch live rock. I have a Sailfin Tang, 2 Clowns, 1 Coral Beauty, 1 Fire Fish and 1 Canary Bleny. That's about it, kind of excessive filtering but I never have water problems. I use one of the Aqueon filter with only bio balls and the other 2 provide carbon filtration. I had the filters stored away from another tank I had previously so why not use them.

How do you keep all the sides of the tank free of algae and coraline?!?! I wish my tank looked that clean lol

My tank looks like that. Get a mag scraper so every other day you just slide it around to clean the walls.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

How do you keep all the sides of the tank free of algae and coraline?!?! I wish my tank looked that clean lol
lol do you have a UV sterilizer? That would help with the algea. Now the coraline. By any chance did you add something to produce more coraline?

Back
Top Bottom