Update on my two tanks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
40g BREEDER Mbuna tank. Current stock is 15 Demasoni / 5 Labs + Albino BN Pleco. Planning on weeding out the extra males and troublemakers and end with a 3 labs (1m/2f) and 10-12 Demasoni(1m/3or4f). Using Fluval 304 Canister and Topfin 60 HOB on this tank. Also have the Marineland LED lights, I like the natural waves in the light that it creates. Also has a pretty neat night mode :).

Whole tank
View attachment 56920

Bunch of them swimming around eating, iphone doesn't get them too well
View attachment 56921

Night mode
View attachment 56922

i still like your oscar best hehe! and are any of the plants real? looks very naturalistic and darn thats a beautiful oscar! how big was he?
check out mine in my album ahaa so pretty.

have any of the labs or demasoni held yet? x

Thanks! Nope, all fake plants. He uproots like crazy, so I chose fake is the way to go. He's about 6-7".

Not yet, they are still really young, cool pics in your gallery!

thanks!
any you must have been so proud when they first started up. stil proud now im guessing!! ha
they might not be, a lot of mouthbrooders can breed from 2 inches, but iv seen 1.5 in demasoni holding before! and my RZ was barely 2.5 when i got her and she was holding.

Very cool tanks! One day I will get some LED's they look like they make such a difference in a tank!

great tanks you got there!
now I'm missing my oscars :(

Thanks guys!

I love the LED effect, it's a new addition to that tank.

Yeah I just hope my oscar lives a long time :)

The oscar will eat out of my hand, no real 'tricks' yet. He plays with a ping pong ball a lot.

He can miss when he tries to eat out of hand and bite my hand, then he runs down to the bottom and acts like he's in trouble lol

Back
Top Bottom