Upgrading to 75g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Iosing

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just got a 75g and lids off clist for $85 which is pretty amazing considering people usually ask like $300-500 for 75g around here. Anyways I have 1 angelfish, 2 bolivian rams, 5 bleeding heart tetras, 6 oto cats, and 1 red tail shark. I plan on adding 3 more angelfish, 2 rams, about 5 more tetras, 4-6 otos, and will likely remove the shark.

The angelfish is about 7 or 8 months old I believe so I don't know if it would cause problems if I just got 3 juvies or should I try to find some that are closer to its size? Then my other question is does that leave room for another species of fish? :thanks:

I think the number of angles should be fine. The rams should be ok as well just be sure to get a good F/M ratio. That's a huge tank for the price. Also if you haven't setup all ready you should look into a planted tank! Those fish would love it!

Yea, I already have some plants in my 40g and have been planning on adding a bunch more but have had other projects going on. Will have this well planted by the time I'm done with it.

Back
Top Bottom