Urgent sale of gorgeous 30 gallon brackish water tank!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JurassicRIP

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have an absolutely fantastic 30 gallon brackish set up for sale. ideal for the more experienced fish owner who's looking for something a little unusual, or the enthusiastic beginner. Unfortunately i'm moving at the end of June and am unable to keep it. The tanks dimensions are 83cm x 39cm x 63cm, and it comes with a complete set up. This includes:
Lighting system, Heater and air pump, 2 filtration systems (bacterial and under gravel system) and gravel and ornaments.
The tank also comes with 2 lovely little puffer fish. One is a Green Spotted puffer (Tetraodon negroviridis) and the other is a Figure 8 Puffer (Tetraodon biocellatus).
The entire set up is going for £120 ONO. I'll also throw in free food to get you started, and any advice you may need, thou these guys are surprisingly easy to look after! I'm based in Portsmouth, UK. Delivery can be arranged for the price of petrol, or i'm just as happy for the purchaser to come and collect.

Back
Top Bottom