Use of Flourish with Ghost Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scuba dude

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can anyone tell me weather it it is safe to use Flourish plant food in my planted tank that has Ghost Shrimp in it. If I am thinking correctly the shrimp are sensitive to copper and the flourish does show a slight amount of copper listed as one thing that is in it. Going to be setting up a CO2 system soon but looking to use Flourish until I am able to do so.

Can anyone tell me weather it it is safe to use Flourish plant food in my planted tank that has Ghost Shrimp in it. If I am thinking correctly the shrimp are sensitive to copper and the flourish does show a slight amount of copper listed as one thing that is in it. Going to be setting up a CO2 system soon but looking to use Flourish until I am able to do so.

I have used it with no issue. The only thing I've seen that you cant use is API Leaf Zone. It specifically says not for use with Inverts.

Thanks , I called seachem as well and actually talked to a human on the first try. They say no problem with it and inverts. FWIW great customer service.

Back
Top Bottom