Vacation Feeder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

johnarthur

Aquarium Advice Regular
When you go on a vacation and ask a non aquarist friend to feed the fish, it's often better to do nothing. Most aquarium fish can go for a week or two without eating, and an inexperienced care taker usually overfeeds to the point where the aquarium water becomes ammonia soup. Still if you just can't live with yourself worrying about the fish lacking nutrition, go to a pharmacy and buy one of those seven day pill boxes. Fill each compartment with just enough fish food for one day, and ask your well meaning friend to feed only that much.

also have to tell them if they miss a day DONT catch up just skip the day they missed and move on to the curent day

I am going on my honeymoon in December and was thinking about who to have feed my fish. Now I think I'll rest easier using this technique. Simple to follow for them and I know what will be given to them...Thanks!

Wharfrine is what I am on for DVT in the legs from a crash and most my other meds the instructions like the Morphine If you miss a dose do not take it twice SPOIL SPORTS HEY

Back
Top Bottom