For Sale: Various things for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

okapizebra

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have some things I no longer need because I tore down my saltwater tanks.

New Life Spectrum Marine Formula (pellets) 2.83 oz. Opened, but pretty much completely full, only used a few times. $2.50

I have another NLS Marine Formula 2.83 oz but this one is about half full. Both expire in Dec 2015. $1.50

Take both for $3.

Omega One Marine Flakes 2.2oz. About 3/4 full. Expires in 2015. This is a pretty big bottle. $3

Instant Ocean Brine Shrimp gel packets. Comes with 16/20 packets. Expire in August of this year. Purchased them only a few months ago, they just don't last as long as pellets or flakes. $3

Brand new bottle of Seachem Reef Dip. Never been opened. 100ml. $4

Aiptasia-x 60ml. Only used once. Contains injection tool and both attach-ons. $5

I am not trying to make a profit on anything, only trying to get some of the money back from buying this stuff. If you feel I have priced anything unreasonably high, let me know, but I think everything is pretty cheap already. :)
This does not include shipping, and depending on what you purchase shipping will vary. Paypal please! I plan to ship things out monday or tuesday.

Will post pics in next post.

Oops, forgot to add- I am in South-East Florida and can only ship to the US.

OH okay last thing. I also have an opened bag of Reef Crystals salt mix, it's pretty much all used and can make 5 more gallons (I'm just taking a guess here) and it's your for $1.

In case anyone was wondering, the brine shrimp gel packets do NOT need to be refrigerated.

Back
Top Bottom