Vegetable Oil

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr.waffles1842

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello AA! I havent been on that much during the past week or so, but that was probably cuz i was working on my pokemon game :ROFLMAO:. JK, JK.
Anyway, i still cant find Vitachem in any stores whatsoever, but i needed some better fishfood. I went to petsmart, which i dont usually go to, and got some flakes and sinking pellets. A store employee asked if i needed any help, and i asked for vitachem. He said, after i described it to him, that vegetable oil works just as well? i thought :eek:? so, is this true? will it work to supply vitamins and such? thanks

I dint know about vegetable oil but IMO skip all the additives like Vitachem or Garlic Guard and purchase high quality pellets like New Life Spectrum Thera or Omega One and this will provide all the nutrition your fish need.

I doubt it... it's an oil... it won't mix with water.... but, fish get all the nutrients they need from good quality flake or pellets. There's really no reason to give them anything else, except for the very very very small percentage of fish that need live or frozen foods.

EDIT: Looks like HUKIT beat me by a second and a half.

I dint know about vegetable oil but IMO skip all the additives like Vitachem or Garlic Guard and purchase high quality pellets like New Life Spectrum Thera or Omega One and this will provide all the nutrition your fish need.

I have that,its what im feeding them. the sinking pellets kind? is omeg one anygood?

Back
Top Bottom