Want new fish and need Advice.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kribbman

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi guys, its been a while since I posted, so ill give you a small update to what ive been up to, aquariumwise. I had to "restart" my aquarium a few months back due to sudden fish die off and a massive snail infestation. I've since reestablished the tank and my plants are looking very nice and so far no snails. now I want some new fish but all I can get in my area are the fish they sell at your pet supermarket etc....
I want to get some cichlids but Im not sure which ones,
I have a 20 gal, its planted, Co2 and not too many hiding places. I had kribbs but I dont want to have anymore because of "excessive breeding".

depending on what your wanting to do in the future you can set that tank up as a growing tank for later fish, maybe some electric yellows if you can get them, they look great, and are reasonably smart, they are also pretty friendly, so you shouldnt have a problem with maybe a bristlenose, there is a general rule not to mix a large amount of cichlids with cory, hope that helps :)

Back
Top Bottom