Wanted: wanted: canister filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
I want a canister filter for my ten gallon tank. I don't care what brand or if it is used or new. My maximum payment is 60$ (not including shipping). Please reply if you have a canister filter for sale.

I am still looking for a canister filter...
I have rasped my maximum payment to 80$.

maxwellag said:
I am still looking for a canister filter...
I have rasped my maximum payment to 80$.

I have an tetra canister filter just pm me and it's for 15g. Works great

o.jonathan.o said:
I have an tetra canister filter just pm me and it's for 15g. Works great

What is the flow rate of it? Where did you get it? Can tutu post a link?

maxwellag said:
I want a canister filter for my ten gallon tank. I don't care what brand or if it is used or new. My maximum payment is 60$ (not including shipping). Please reply if you have a canister filter for sale.

Here it is works great

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 91
I got a Cascade 1000, pic is below.. same one ...
the filter come with 2 holes as shown on the pic.
and 2 bucket to hold media and what so every. also come with 2 bio pad.
DO NOT COME WITH THE INPUT/OUTPUT TUBE.

Penn Plax Cascade Canister Filters - Aquarium Filter and Fish Tank Filter from PETCO.com

if you like i can get a pic of what it come with...

ill take $60 for it, you pay shipping.
please do get a pic of what it comes with... I would also like to know the flow rate of it please, if you dont mind. thanks

Actually, now I am looking for a canister filter for a 20 gallon long...

I have a Rena Filstar 3 canister filter. It might be a little big for a 20 gallon though. The flow rate is 350GPH. Comes with Bio media(ceramic rings, and sponges) Filter is in good condition, and works perfect. It is complete and ready to use. $85.00.

Actually I just found one for I great price. I am going to get it... but thanks for the offers!

foster53 said:
I have a Rena Filstar 3 canister filter. It might be a little big for a 20 gallon though. The flow rate is 350GPH. Comes with Bio media(ceramic rings, and sponges) Filter is in good condition, and works perfect. It is complete and ready to use. $85.00.

Does it run and has it been used, if so how long? and how do you accept payments

It is about 2 years old.It is complete, and works fine. I don't have a PayPal account, so I guess a money order would work. If you want it we will have to find out the shipping charges.

Back
Top Bottom