Water ager dosage amount

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mystic Fish

Aquarium Advice Regular
I think I've just realised now that I might be doing something wrong.

Have had a tank set up for a year and been dosing water ager only for the amount of the new water that goes in.

But I'm spose to dose for the whole tank? old water included?

If you add it to the new water before that water goes into the tank, then just dose for the new water. If you pour the product into the tank and then add the new water, dose for the entire tank volume (including old water). Do you use Prime?

Joseph Granata

I put the water ager 1st in a bucket, enough only for new water, fill with tap, put in tank. Repeat 6ish more buckets.

I haven't used Prime yet but I'm thinking of getting it next. The one I use atm was given to me, I think it just called Water Ager.

Then you've been doing it right. Yeah, I would recommend switching to prime once that bottle's done; I personally trust Seachem a lot more than most other brands because they have the most transparency regarding the chemistry behind their products.

Joseph Granata

Plus it's a private company so they're a lot less profit-driven than most of the others.

Joseph Granata

I got the impression Searchem was a popular choice for quality in some reason. Will definitely get Prime next.
Thanks for all the help!

Back
Top Bottom