For Sale: Water sprite, hornwort, java moss, mts!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishninja

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi everyone the tanks are getting loaded with plants again so it is time to thin out the "forest".
Water sprite- fast growing low light plant grows fast and is easy to care for. $.75 a plant

Hornwort- an extremely versatile plant that can be put into your substrate or left floating. This will grow in practically any tank!! $.50

Java moss- one of my favorite plants! Can be tied to driftwood, rocks, left floating, or even made into a moss wall! $2 for a goofball size.

Malaysian Trumpet Snails- The clean up crew of the freshwater tank. These little guys will not eat your plants, however, will eat any leftover fish food that has fallen to the substrate. They also sift through your substrate turning it around which can be extremely beneficial to deep and shallow gravel and sand beds. $1 for 15!

Shipping will depend on the quantity of what your ordering. Thanks everyone I will post pictures tomorrow. [emoji3]

So might I... I would love some java moss and will buy it from you depending on shipping price. I'm in Oak Ridge, NC.

So might I... I would love some java moss and will buy it from you depending on shipping price. I'm in Oak Ridge, NC.

Shipping will depend on the amount your interested in. It can be from $5 to $7 most likely.

Hey guys I am unable to post pictures on AA for some reason so if you are interested pm and I will email some pictures to you!

Update all is still available also I have some Naja grass aka guppy grass available too now.

I would like to get 4 Hornwort and 15 MTS . PM me with cost to North Georgia and payment method,please.

I am interested in 5 water sprite plants, 15 MTS, and $2 worth of hornwort. What sort of payment do you take and what is the shipping price?

I would like some java moss if you still have some.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I will take 3 balls of it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Payment sent let me know when you get it. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Currently I have mts, Java moss, water sprite, naja grass.

And some water sprite also if you have any available!! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom