For Sale: Wavemaker, led lights, 2 filters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jabibi

Aquarium Advice Freak
Up for sale is a red sea wavemaker pro with 4 maxijet pumps, and suregrip magnets for each pump. The maxijet are 2 maxijet 900s and 2 maxijet 1200s. All in perfect working condition and the wavemaker is in excellent condition. Has 8 setting, food timer, night mode. Has worked out great for me but i have upgraded. All pumps come with suregrip magnets instead of suction cups. They are great and the pumps dont come loose like they do with suction cups.

Also have a 20" led fixture. 9 bulbs 3 watts each for a total of 27 watts. Has 7 white bulbs and 2 blue bulbs. Great for a nano reef.

Also have a marineland 200 less than a month old in brandnew condition.

I also have a subcurrent internal wetdry filter for a nano reef. Used for 2 months. In great condition!!!!

The wavemaker and 4 maxijet pumps plus 4 suregrip magnets i am asking $200 obo plus shipping

will846 said:
Were r u located. And what condition r they in

I am in miami. Everything is in great condition and works perfectly. I am selling the wavemaker because i have upgraded to a tunze setup. I will ship anywhere in the US

Have u shipped to california before? If so how much did it cost?

Do you want the wavemaker??? I can probably ship it for $20.

I can ship it for the same price. The leds were used for only a couple of weeks. They are in brand new condition. The price would be $60 for the leds and $20 for shipping

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom