Way off topic thread - "I'm a Grandpa"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jchillin

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, the actual event was Friday morning. I immediately raced to the hospital with my camera!

Then it was time to relax and try to stay focused. I thought that by holding the info until I got just the right pic to go with the announcement would help so here goes:

Introducing Talia - The newest additiion to the JChillin Family and daughter of my oldest son.

Stats:

Date/Time: March 4, 2005 - 0345 hours
Weight: 4lbs, 15.5 oz

OMG, Bill! Congratulations! How exciting - I know you are so proud. Weency little thing, I hope she (and Mom) is doing well. Best wishes for the next generation of superior aquarists :D

:D Applauds for the blessed event. Lucky little girl to have such a terrific grandpa.

TankGirl said:
I hope she (and Mom) is doing well.

Mom and bundle are doing absolutely fine! Both were...ummm kicked out/discharged yesterday.

FishFreek said:
Was she full term?

We were all under the impression that she was premature (due date was later this month). According to obstetrician...full term! Other explanations were given for the low birth weight.

Gonna have to find you one of the hats that read.

"If I'd have known grandchildren were this much fun, I would have had them first"

Maybe that part hasn't sunk in yet, but give it time.

Congrats!!!!

austinsdad said:
Gonna have to find you one of the hats that read.
"If I'd have known grandchildren were this much fun, I would have had them first" Maybe that part hasn't sunk in yet, but give it time. Congrats!!!!

Guess that goes along with: "If I knew back then what I know now"

Congratulations Jc!! She is so cute! Its always so fun to have a new baby around. (espically when you can hand it back to mom when it goes crazy :D )

Congratz old man ^^; Shes so cutesy wootsy.. cant wait till i have one.. I think my mom can though. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom