We All Start Somewhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RussellC

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok, so my aquarium isn't nearly as pretty as so many that I've seen showcased here, but we all start somewhere, right?

I've had my 48 gallon bowfront about six weeks, so it's definately a work in progress. That said, I am very happy that I now have a much bigger home for my four little goldfish.

(And I hope I ready the photo posting directions correctly and this works! Here goes nothing!)

Attachments

• DSC00186.jpg
    DSC00186.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
I think I remember having this conversation with you on my showcase thread :) I think it looks good!
Here's a pic of what I first started with (before the fake neon plants) but little by little its slowly changed into the tank that it is now :)

View attachment 103301

I think I remember having this conversation with you on my showcase thread :) I think it looks good!
Here's a pic of what I first started with (before the fake neon plants) but little by little its slowly changed into the tank that it is now :)

We indeed did have that conversation. :)

Glad you think it looks good... and thanks for the picture of your tank when it was in its early stages -- there's hope for mine yet! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom