We Made It!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scooby

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
It took 30 days.............My nitrite and Ammonia levels are ZERO! It took several 20% water changes..........changed every other day! My fish and I are much happier.
I've been here often this past month, been keeping a low profile :D but I have picked up ALOT of useful information.

Thanks
Dave :D

I will never forget the day my tank finished cycling - congrats! Just don't add too many more fish at once! (I made that mistake...)

mitche8359
I've currently got:

3- 2" clown loaches
3- Head/Tail lite Tetras
4-Silver Mollies (1 male, 3 female)
1 YoYo
1 Rainbow Shark
1 Bushynose Pleco

and assorted live plants. I don't plan on adding anything for a while......just going to let things be for a while.

Took 32 days to cycle.

Yippee!!!
Dave :D

I'm still waiting...~sigh~...... Messed up doing partial water changes....it was just way to much fun sucking up the rocks in the vacuum....... :oops: Oh well so I'm still stuck in the ammonia phase...darn it! And I thought I had only a week left to wait or less. But I'm still having fun. Haven't lost any of the starter fish. Of course I bought zebra danios...very strong fish. (after I tried cardinal tetras!) Soon.....very soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom