weird gourmis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BakerBoy17

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So gourmis are supposed to be mid tank to top dwellers and mine are everywhere. Two of them are moving sand with they're mouth or eating off the sand. Is this normal?

So gourmis are supposed to be mid tank to top dwellers and mine are everywhere. Two of them are moving sand with they're mouth or eating off the sand. Is this normal?

Just because a fish is classified as being in a certain range, it kind of means if you look at your tank that is where the are most likely to be found, it is not set in stone. They are found near the top a lot because they go to the surface to breathe air. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless they really start acting strange

Well its like its building a nest or something. Because its moving sand to one corning and chasing the other three away

Ya I read that about them. That's why I'm confused. Maybe that's just its spot. And it doesn't want any other fish around it? Hmm.. idk. Ill try to find an answer

Back
Top Bottom