Welcome...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Everyone welcome the newest member of the AquariumAdvice.com Staff, Allivymar!!

[center:5bbeeed49c]Welcome!![/center:5bbeeed49c]

welcome!!!!

Thanks for all of contrabutions you have made up to this point and I look forward to a long future of contrabutions aswell.

Yes....as a freshy, Aliv....I want to say thank you for all you have added to the FW forums! and congrats!!!!! :flasingsmile:

Welcome to the best staff with the best site on the face of this planet!!!

welcome1.gif

Cheers
Steve

Wow!! 8) That's awesome! I wondered why you weren't on the staff already! Thanks for all your posts helping me out! All your posts are very informative and helpful, whether they're to me or someone else!

Wow! Just when you thought that this site couldn't get any better... IT GETS BETTER!!! Congratulations to both Allivymar and AquariumAdvice!

*looks horribly embarrassed*

LOL I hadn't even realised this post was here as my nose is usually stuck in the FW forums LOL

Thanx folks :) you all flatter me. I'm well pleased to have been invited to join the fine mods here; tis without a doubt one of the best aquatic forums on the net, and DEFINITELY has the nicest peeps!

Congrats Alli! I knew it couldn't be too long before our other wonderful advisors noticed all your great advice! Good Luck! (Not that you need it of course! :lol: )

And thanks for the advice on water changes! I posted some new data JIC you wanna continue helping me out

YEAH!!!!

Way to go Allivymar!!! I know I have totally benifited from your advice and information!!! I am sure there are many more that have done the smae!! Thanks!!! :D :D :D

Well done Allivymar, you can glare at me as much as you like Hahaha your still the cycling guru, and in IMO the best.
This is a great forum and it has a great team of advisors, i take my hat off to you all.

Well done Alli, all the best.

belated congrats!

well done Allivymar!
you've alvays been a great help and definately deserve the promotion.
we've toasting you tonite!
the Ents
:drinking: :drinking:

AquariumAdvice.com is lucky to have you on board. You are a star, especially on the FW forums.
Kudos to you, you will need them since you are generous with them anyway. LOL

Back
Top Bottom