Wen growth or..?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MaffooJ

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello! Just today I noticed that my small lion head has a white line around the bottom of both his eyes, almost like eyeliner I guess. His face has been getting puffier lately and I wondering if this is just wen growth. Any help would be appreciated!! :fish2: :thanks:

Can you possibly post a picture? Does it appear as bumps or pimples or is it merely a change in color? Are they solely in the eye area or does he have any on his head or gill plates?

It could be wen growth, color change or early signs that he is a male. It's a bit difficult to say exactly without seeing it. :)

Heres a picture I got. It seems to only be on the one eye.

Sorry, I did that wrong. Here we go.

Attachments

• P1000530.jpg
    P1000530.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 59
It does not appear to be anything concerning from what I can discern from my cell. I honestly can not tell if it's bumpy at all or simply a change in color. If you notice anything unusual (redness, sores, irritation, etc), please let us know but I would not worry too much! :)

Alright, that's a relief. It still looks the same today, and I don't see any redness or sores on him. Thanks for the help!!

Back
Top Bottom