Wet dry filter thingie-ma-bob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ayesha97

Aquarium Advice Freak
When I first decided to get into salt water, a co-worker gave me some of his son's left over pieces from his set up. This included a wet-dry filter complete with lots of bioballs. The actual box for the filter has a very large crack down the side. This could be repaired if someone was interested in putting a little elbow greese into it.
I've had it in my posession for almost 2 years now and am not planning on doing anything with it. Is there anyone who is interested in taking this off my hands??? It seems such a waste to just toss it. I'm not looking to make any money off of it. I'd prefer to not ship (I'm in Baltimore, MD), but if you are willing to pay for shipping costs, its yours. I just hate to see this get trashed.

Is there anyone out there interested??? I'll try and get some shots of it soon.

sorry I haven't posted any pictures, my internet at home has been down all week! (ACK! going through withdrawl!!!!) I'll try and get them soon.

Ayesha97,

I could put the filter to very good use if you still have it. I live in DC and can pick the filter up tomorrow Sat. 11/12 as I plan to go to Aquarium Center anyways. Please let me know if it is still available.

THANKS!
Karl

Back
Top Bottom