what a deal!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niccobacci11

Aquarium Advice Freak
Not sure where to put this but i had to put it somewhere. So i went to my lfs Aquatic Warehouse in San Diego and i was shoppin around for some cool harder to find plants, and cam accross a vesuvious sword. which i became obsessed with back in februrary because of Old Scales build forum. 8.99 for one not a really good deal right? Well i got a dude to get the sword for me there were three big ones tangled together each had atleast 5 runnersdecent sized like 2+ inches. So he goes to grab a sword and pulls all three of them all up and says this is good right? as im sure they have done to alot of costumers. I of course I say yah thats plenty. So i didnt know how to describe it but i came out of the store that day with like 15 vesuvious swords and they are growing runners now maybe at 20+ swords.
keep your eye out on the buy sell section if your intrested i plan on selling some in like a week or two. i will only sell 6" and over.

}<((((' > }<((((' >}<((((' >}<((((' >
}<((((' >}<((((' >}<((((' >
}<((((' >}<((((' >}<((((' >}<((((' >

Back
Top Bottom