What are you getting your fish for Christmas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My "fish" got a python for christmas!! Woohoo but when i went to try it out i couldnt attach it to my faucet :( there are no threads to screw anything in. Ugh. Well im going to the store tomorrow and seeing about a new faucet. Should be an interesting project

My "fish" got a python for christmas!! Woohoo but when i went to try it out i couldnt attach it to my faucet :( there are no threads to screw anything in. Ugh. Well im going to the store tomorrow and seeing about a new faucet. Should be an interesting project

You may have to take a pair of vise grips and remove the insert that came with your faucet. That's the way all mine are, I don't tighten them back all the way after I'm don't with my water changer so I don't have to use grips again

I was given some Assassin snails yesterday. I don't think my fish will care, butmy plants will certainly be happier! :dance:

I've been looking into ordering that same package. Let me know how it turns out please!

The reviews on amazon seem decent. Jus a couple complaints about packaging and some pieces with unnatural cuts in the wood. But I couldn't pass up the price.

Well i hoped to get my tank and my only cory left in it a present for xmas ..... A new Crowntail Betta but have a couple if small water issues to sort so he will be a New Year Addition :)

It will be worth the wait! Remember pics when you,ve added him :)

I scored on Christmas Eve! I decided to rescue a school (6) of Australian rainbows from Walmart the guy wrote the wrong number down do I ended up getting them at the price of feeder goldfish! (.10) each!

Here is what I got my fish for Xmas. Bigger then the old one

Attachments

• image-735971291.jpg
    image-735971291.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 77
  • image-3853990881.jpg
    image-3853990881.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 85
It's 4 times the size at least! Biggest tank iv ever owned! Love it

Except they stay in the little one and angel fish go in here

Mine are getting an upgrade from a 30 gallon to a 60 gallon! Of course, this is MY Christmas gift too! LOL

Back
Top Bottom