what can I add?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrandysBows

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Want to add a school (I know sp incorrect). Not sure what will work in my tank. Tank info in profile. Something with color would be cool. Any ideas much appreciated. Glad to answer any questions.

Want to add a school (I know sp incorrect). Not sure what will work in my tank. Tank info in profile. Something with color would be cool. Any ideas much appreciated. Glad to answer any questions.

U should up the School of bleeding heart tetras to 10+
And if I am correct the loach is a clown loach....u could up that school as well

I am not sure aggression wise as to what both types of sharks will do to the angels
And I have heard that Dino bichers are mean when they are older
As a precaution BGKs get HUGE and will eat almost anything that fits in its mouth

I would add some platies. They are really colorful depending on which ones you buy. They can also hold there own against other fish.

I would add some platies. They are really colorful depending on which ones you buy. They can also hold there own against other fish.

I did not know that, always thought they wouldn't do well with semi aggressive fish as they are community. Thx!

Ya not problem. They have always kind of been the kings of my tank. They have nipped fish before too but it all ends up ok.

Back
Top Bottom