What coral(s) would you put there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is not uncommon for any leather to go through a "breaking in" period. I have a devils hand that has just now after a year in my system decided to grow again. It can and will deflate itself until it is happy again and then it will look great. They go through periods of glory and gloom. Give it a few days.

The spiny oyster is something I have seen in my tank as well though it didn't last long. I have a few small clams that came in on rock and other things that have made it though.

I had a dream that it got tall and happy again, but this morning it looks the same. This is bad if I'm dreaming about my corals!! Nobody warns you about how addictive this hobby can be.

And even when your thin finger leather does break in it will still continue to do what we call sloughing. It will do this every couple weeks where all of a sudden it will look bad and then the next day it will fine. This happens all the time so if all of a sudden you look at it and it looks like it`s not doing OK give it a day or two and it will be OK.

Here`s a few pics of some of mine

100_1953.jpg

100_1956.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom