what do you think of this tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naws

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I want to get this tank as my first aquarium

Its a 25 gallon for sale for $180

what do you guys think of the shape, is there any reason I shouldn't get it because its shaped like this?

Attachments

• 976a_20.jpg
    976a_20.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 83
Welcome to AA!

That's crazy, I've never seen a tank like that before.

But, for a regular community tank, it's probably just fine, and very unique, which I like!

Welcome to AA! That is a very unique tank. Like Neilan said for a community tank it should work just fine.

i would seriously think of what you want to stock. its a sweet modern tank but until you know what fish you like the shape might be a problem.

That's one neat looking tank. I think it would be great for small fish like neons & the like. Big fish (esp. fast swimmer) might find it cramped because of the lower surface area compared to the regular rectangular tank.

well most of these tanks have almost no surface area. this one at least has more. have you looked into rimless reg square tanks? seems pricey to me.

Kind of artsy. I'm a bit of a conventionalist. But it does not matter what others think, only how much you like it.

$180 seems a bit steep for just 25 gallons, IMO.

It's definitely cool, but you'd probably have to go with the smallest of fish, and you could likely get something bigger for that $ in the States (I couldn't here).

Back
Top Bottom